[Open-graphics] EU may limit memory bandwidth to save power

Andre Pouliot andre.pouliot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:37:10 EDT 2012

If we suppose we have the port to add a hdmi/dvi port then modifying
the board can still be costly depending on the level of modification
needed and the software used to do it. The PCB run for 25 unit will be
costly less than for a few unit but more so than 100 or thousand of
them. DI don't know the board complexity but for 25 board I would
guess around 10k for the modif and the 25 board production run.